Saturday, July 26, 2008

Build Session 3 (30 mins): Removing the Exhaust

I was going to remove the bolts and properly remove the exhaust but then I decided that it would be much more fun and efficient to cut it out. So that was my Saturday afternoon activity... plus a million other things that were not truck related. :)


Usually I pile my junk up on the "other side" of the fence (I'm sure my neighbors love me) before I make one of my frequent loads to the dump. My brother-in-law was jokingly implying that my suburban driveway is starting to reek of a Jeff Foxworthy "You Might be a Redneck if..." joke. I'm not sure what he means... Doesn't everybody have a pickup bed and rusty porsche with a tarp over it in their driveway?



No exhaust pipe, muffler, or catalytic converter. Yes that's right. I will not be required to pass or pay for any emissions tests. Ever... All you nay-sayers think about that next time you are waiting in line for an emission test every other year.

No comments: